At Cerussi & Gunn P.C., we are proud to represent clients throughout Monmouth County from our Shrewsbury, NJ office. Our law firm only takes on personal injury cases that we fully believe in, and we are committed to helping our clients recover and move on after tragic events. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
Our Practice Areas
We have experience in a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Determining liability in a motor vehicle accident can be complex, and there are numerous factors that will need to be taken into consideration to help ensure that the wrongful parties are held liable for their actions.
- Trucking Accidents – Some of the most serious motor vehicle accidents involved large commercial trucks and vehicles.
- Motorcycle Accidents – With so little protection, a motorcycle accident can leave a rider with serious or multiple injuries.
- Hit and Run Accidents – Whether you are driving a car, riding a bike or just taking a walk, anyone can become a victim of a hit and run accident.
- Bicycle Accidents – We are experienced New Jersey bike accident lawyers ready to aggressively pursue monetary compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Recreation Injuries – If you or someone you love has been injured in the course of playing a sport, hiking, swimming or any other recreational activity, it is important to have someone with the right knowledge and expertise guide you as you pursue your case.
- Boat Accidents – A boating accident can refer to any accident involving a watercraft, from cruise liners or cargo ships to small personal watercrafts.
- Construction Accidents – The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) rates the construction industry as one of the most dangerous job sectors in America. Despite work safety rules and regulations enforced by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), construction sites remain hazardous working environments.
- Railroad Accidents – The Monmouth County personal injury lawyers at Cerussi & Gunn, P.C. have extensive experience pursuing cases under the FELA, the Boiler Inspection Act, and the Federal Safety Appliance Act on behalf of injured railroad workers and their families in both State and Federal court.
- Workers Compensation – When making a workers’ compensation claim, an employee does not have to prove that the employer was negligent, only that the injury arose out of and in the course of the employee’s employment.
- Medical Malpractice – If a medical practitioner departs from the accepted standards of care, and the departure results in injury or death, it is considered medical malpractice and the victim of the malpractice has the right to pursue legal action.
- Birth Injuries – If your child has suffered injury or death as a result of medical malpractice during labor and delivery, we can provide you with quality legal guidance.
- Dental Malpractice – Severe or long-lasting pain after care from a dentist could mean something has gone wrong and that dental malpractice may have occurred.
- Dog Bites & Other Animal Bites – In the State of New Jersey, if you are bitten by an animal you are not required to prove that the owner acted negligently. They are strictly liable for the actions of their dogs regardless of the circumstances.
- Premises Liability – Property owners are liable to those injured on their property if they did not comply with their legal obligation to keep their property in a safe condition.
- Slip & Fall – A person seeking to recover damages caused by a slip and fall injury must be able to prove that the defendant either created the condition that caused the injury, knew about the condition, or should have known about the condition.
- Product Liability – If a product is not safe for use and causes injury the manufacturers, designers, and/or sellers can be held accountable for the harm that the defective product has caused.
- Wrongful Death – In New Jersey, wrongful death is defined as a death that was “caused by a wrongful act, neglect or default of another.”
Our Monmouth County Office Location
Our Monmouth County office is located at:
We represent personal injury clients throughout all of Monmouth County, including towns such as:
- Asbury Park
- Colts Neck
- Fair Haven
- Little Silver
- Long Branch
- Millstone Township
- Monmouth Beach
- Red Bank
- Spring Lake
- Tinton Falls
Contact Experienced Monmouth County Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Contact us today for a free evaluation of your personal injury case.